- Controls harmful microorganisms to ensure a healthy balance of the digestive flora. Effectively prevents alimentary tract diseases and improves functions of digestive system in fish and shrimp.
- Bacillus subtilis produces digestive enzymes, which promote digestion of nutrients in food as carbohydrate, protein and lipid.
- Speeds up the disintegrative process of corpses of plants and animals, residual food, sediments and other organic waste matters,…. So it improves quality of water environment.
- Produces and maintains green color of pond water providing a rich natural food source for shrimp and fish.
- Mixing in feed:
Mix Vime-subtyl in a sufficient volume of water, spray this solution on feed and incubate medicative feed about 2 hours before feeding
+ Fish: 1kg in 500-700kg of feed,
+ Shrimp: 1kg in 400-500kg of feed.
- Spreading out over the water surface of pond.
1kg/10.000m3 of pond water.
Mix 1kg of Vime-subtyl in about 5-10 liters of water and keep waiting for 2 hours before scatter this solution on the water surface of pond. Use every 7 days.